For the Holidays this year we got to go both families it was a lot of fun family time! On christmas eve we had our usual family party with my family we have steak and crab legs It was so so yummy! Then we did our gift exchange with siblings and hung out the rest of the night. On christmas we went to the Shelby's and had gift exchange there then we went to his grandparents for and delicious lunch!
Unfortunately... That night I ended up in the hospital it sucked big time... I had an ovarian cyst rupture at like 12:30 that night and the pain just wasn't going away so I called my mom (in a massive panic) and we decided i'd better go to the hospital. So we got there and did some tests and soon found out that I had a cyst rupture. We got home at like 3:30 and went to bed and i'm doing much better.
Next was new years!! We had it at the murie's. They made "Cafe Rio" murie style. It was so yummy! Then we played kareoke for a while and I wasn't feeling good so we decided to leave. I know we totally missed the "new year" but I was so sick I didn't care! I ended up getting the stomach flu that night. Then chris got it a few days later! Then about a week after that I got the WORST cold I have ever had in my life and I'm still tryin to get rid of it!
1 comment:
Christmas Eve was sooo fun!! Sucks that we all got the flu!!!!!! Thats a sad picture of topher!!!! Poor guy, good thing ya had the love sac to cuddle up in!
Post a Comment