Dani I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE your pictures!!!! Will you take a family picture of my little family????? Gosh...I am reaping the benefits of your new camera! D...you talented sucker you!
Isn't it amazing how GOOD pictures turn out with an amazing camera! Of course the operator of the camera needs to know what she is doing as well :) Also, that spider is S.C.A.R.Y! Tell me that it was taken in the mountains. I can't wait to benefit from the camera too....
Thanks guys!!! you're so nice!! It has been so much fun! yeah that spider was so freaky but kinda sweet how much detail i got out of it :) anyway lets do some family pics people!! I'm totally down :)
Chris and I were married May 15th 2008 in the Mount Timpanogos Temple. We currently live in American Fork in a house that we love! We had our adorable baby boy Brooksen Aug. 17, 2011 and we are loving being parents we couldn't ask for a greater blessing! Chris works as a trooper for UHP and I do hair out of my salon in my house but other than that I get to be a stay at home mamma! We have been very blessed and were so excited to start our family!
3 comments:
Dani I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE your pictures!!!! Will you take a family picture of my little family????? Gosh...I am reaping the benefits of your new camera! D...you talented sucker you!
Isn't it amazing how GOOD pictures turn out with an amazing camera! Of course the operator of the camera needs to know what she is doing as well :) Also, that spider is S.C.A.R.Y! Tell me that it was taken in the mountains. I can't wait to benefit from the camera too....
Thanks guys!!! you're so nice!! It has been so much fun! yeah that spider was so freaky but kinda sweet how much detail i got out of it :) anyway lets do some family pics people!! I'm totally down :)
Post a Comment