Thursday, October 7, 2010

New Carpet!

As you can see I'm real behind! but a few weeks ago we got new carpet it's so beautiful! and so so soft... I love vacuuming it cuz it gets all soft again. It has made my house a totally new house that was one of the last big things I really wanted for our house but it was so expensive we had to wait but it was well worth it! I love it they did a wonderful job :)


Then... a few weeks later little beast of a dog Lily thought it would be ok to rip it up!! I locked her downstairs while I went to work and I came home at lunch to let her out and this is what I found. Yes.. She is still alive. She was thinkin you lock me up I rip up your carpet! note to self Lily can't be locked up anywhere with carpet. Luckily I called the place that did it and they had a guy come fix it right then and there so $50 dollars later and a weird installer good as new!

No comments: