Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The New Year

I know this is totally late but I've been debating if I should put it on here yet but what the heck I'm goin with it. I wanted to do an overview of the crazy year we have had!

2010 in a gist!

January: Chris came home with a new black lab puppy and named her Cynder. She was super naughty and he was always gone so I got to clean up the disasters that came with her! Good thing she was the cutest little puff ball! I got my dream of putting a salon in my home and I have loved it! It has been one of the greatest blessings ever!

February: Not a whole lot happened in February but we did get to celebrate V day which is one of my favorite holidays (I say that about every holiday) I love when we have an excuse to spend time together.

March: Chris turned 22! He got to spend his birthday in Flaming Gorge fishing and I threw him a little surprise party.

April: I got my rockin camera! I got a chance to really learn how to use it and take some really beautiful pictures.

May: We celebrated our 2 year anniversary and I am so grateful for Chris I could not live without him. Chris also called me one day at work and told me he had been offered a job with Highway Patrol. I immediately started bawling ha ha because I didn't know what to think yet! We also did a lot of work on our yard which brings bliss to my life!

June: I started my Photography blog and got more serious with my pics and have loved it!!

July: July was pretty mellow too just enjoyed the summer and worked in our yard.

August: Chris officially started the Academy and we finally had a normal schedule (only to be short lived.) He loved the academy and made some amazing friends and worked his butt off!! A few weeks after he started we lost our sweet baby Cynder to parvo one of the hardest things ever! and chris didn't get to say bye to her because he was in the academy I had to put her down without him :( very sad time.

September: We adopted our new black lab Jackson and we LOVE this dog he has the sweetest personality and brings so much love to our home :)

October: I turned 22 as well and chris and I went to anniversary inn and he took me on a wonderful shopping spree! He made it a very special birthday! We got new carpet praise the lord! And jackson got snipped poor guy!

November: Chris graduated from the academy one of the best days ever! I have never felt so proud in my life! I did my first wedding for photography that was a blast!

December: I unfortunatley lost my job which turned out to be the absolute biggest blessing and I am so glad it happened. Chris finished his highway patrol training and went on to FTO in a few more weeks he'll be on his own. and last but certainly not least which made this whole year worth it chris and I found out we're having a BABY! I wanted to wait a while to say anything but I can't take it I want to share my excitement :)

So that's a sum up of our year I'm sure I missed a lot but o well those were the highs and lows for the most part. We truly have been blessed and I wouldn't change any of the experiences we've gone through for anything they have brought chris and I so much closer together and there is nothing better than that. I love Chris more than anything he truly is the greatest person I couldn't ask for a better husband and he puts up with so much from me and I appreciate that so much. I am so excited to see him as a Daddy and I know he will be absolutely amazing at it. Life get's hard sometimes but when you take a step back and actually look at it (or write it down.) It makes you see how great it really can be and I am so grateful for it!

3 comments:

Liana Brown said...

AWWWWW!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!! :)

Shannon said...

I can see the words on your page! Yay! Congrats!!! You will be such a good mommy!

Atryell said...

Congrats on the baby! You will have so much fun! I love it!