Monday, January 9, 2012

5 months old!

Brooksen is almost 5 months! I can't believe how fast this is going! where is the pause button? He loves solid foods he gets so excited when I pull out the spoon. He can feed himself a bottle with a little bit of help here and there. He puts himself to sleep at night. In fact he gets annoyed if I try to cuddle with him. I know kinda nice I can just lay him down but in the back of my mind it depresses me a little he doesn't love to cuddle anymore :( He is trying so hard to sit up by himself. He loves his toys and shoves EVERYTHING in his mouth. He gets bashful when someone new makes him smile or when daddy makes him smile. He likes peek a boo now. He has to sleep with his sock monkey has to have something to cuddle with. He sleeps around 10-12 hrs and is getting better at napping. I love this little guy so much the other day we had a really sweet moment where you can just tell he's a little piece of heaven I was talking to him and he was sweetly talking back rubbing my face and smiling. Man I just love his sweet little personality! He is such a joy!




No comments: