Friday, January 9, 2009

Christmas time!

This year was our very first christmas! It was so much fun to open presents with just each other first :) chris thought i was acting like a little kid. I woke up like four times trying to get him out of bed so we could go open our presents. He was like i'm glad i'm married to a 5 year old. Apparently it still gets me. I was really just excited for him to open his stuff he had lots of surprises he didn't know about. I had a hard time sharing families at first but it was actually really fun we got to have a big christmas dinner with his family and a big christmas eve dinner with my family. I'm glad it's all over but it was a really good christmas this year!








1 comment:

Tahnee said...

I'M SO HAPPY YOU JUMPED ON THE BLOG BANDWAGON!!!!! YAY!!! You better update ALOT! LOVE YOU!