haha thanks!!! Its been pretty fun takin lots of pics ;) I was gonna post some more but my freakin computer was being so retarded so that's all i got i had some other really pretty ones that were actual color haha but thanks girl!
Thanks cec!! I thought they were pretty fun to do i had some other really cool ones but i couldn't get them to come up... No not yet we're looking at this way sweet one though i just gotta save my pennies :) Love ya too!!!
Chris and I were married May 15th 2008 in the Mount Timpanogos Temple. We currently live in American Fork in a house that we love! We had our adorable baby boy Brooksen Aug. 17, 2011 and we are loving being parents we couldn't ask for a greater blessing! Chris works as a trooper for UHP and I do hair out of my salon in my house but other than that I get to be a stay at home mamma! We have been very blessed and were so excited to start our family!
4 comments:
Um hello dani you suck!!! whatever! you are amazing! those are really great shots girl!!!!
haha thanks!!! Its been pretty fun takin lots of pics ;) I was gonna post some more but my freakin computer was being so retarded so that's all i got i had some other really pretty ones that were actual color haha but thanks girl!
Hi BanBan! They are really good. I am quite impressed. Did you get a new camera? Love ya
Thanks cec!! I thought they were pretty fun to do i had some other really cool ones but i couldn't get them to come up... No not yet we're looking at this way sweet one though i just gotta save my pennies :) Love ya too!!!
Post a Comment