Monday, June 29, 2009

summer fun!!


On friday we finally got to enjoy some summer!!! It was so much fun we went horseback riding with the Shelby's it was way fun :) we went up the dry creek trial we got rained on a little bit but it was super fun. The mountains looked so pretty nice and green. I got to ride star she's such a good horse except when she's dying to run back to the trailor! It was fun to spend some time in the beautiful mountains and with my hubby and fam.



Alisha Jean on Pepper
Chris and Bj lookin at deer.


Baby Brent wanted to go for a ride when we got back. So we put him on Oatie and took him around the yard. He's such a cutie!




One of the pretty views from the trail.

2 comments:

Lacey, Aj Swenson said...

Ah!!!! I am dying to get back in the saddle!!! lol I miss it so bad and if I could afford it I would have a horse right now. You look amazing and it looks like you had a blast!

Tahnee said...

You look so cute dani!! And I love the picture with baby brent! He's just a grinnin! This ride looked pretty fun too!!!