Yesterday we colored tahnee's hair and we decided it's such a pain to bend over in the tub and for me to stand in it and wash her color out. So... I told her to lay back on my counter and I washed it out in my kitchen sink. It was hilarious tahnee was laughing her butt off it was awesome her face was soaking wet and her back and my sink was black. Don't worry i did wash it haha good times doin salon at home!
Sunday, July 12, 2009
I think i need a salon in my house....
Yesterday we colored tahnee's hair and we decided it's such a pain to bend over in the tub and for me to stand in it and wash her color out. So... I told her to lay back on my counter and I washed it out in my kitchen sink. It was hilarious tahnee was laughing her butt off it was awesome her face was soaking wet and her back and my sink was black. Don't worry i did wash it haha good times doin salon at home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I know the feeling :) I hate doing it in the sink, its always painful for the person leaning over!! haha.
haha o my gosh i know!! We we're laughing so freakin hard!! one day i will have one :)
Wow I'm lookin foxy! That really was funny! More fun times to come!
lol I know how that goes!!! I hate it, it makes me feel tacky but oh well what do yeah do ha ha! So I know how that feels!
Post a Comment