Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I'm officially no fun...

Ok so.. Do you ever feel like you are like the most worthless piece of crap on the EARTH!!! I do! for some reason i just feel like i'm totally pointless.. I know that's such a horrible thing to say but i can't help it... I feel like i'm freakin disgustingly hideous and that i'm no fun cuz i never do anything fun and that no one really cares all that much about me i dunno.. i'm just having a pitty party right now i guess and just needed to vent.. Sometimes i just wish i were more of a fun person than i am and had somethin cool goin for me maybe someday i will. I think I just need to count my blessings more cuz i know i've been plenty blessed I just wish i felt more worth something than i do? Sorry ya had to listen to me be a big baby.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are not worthless!!!! I know plenty of people who would be so lost without you (including me). You are so much fun to be around. I always look forward to spending time with you. Would you like me to bring you a coke on Saturday when we do my hair? :)

takin' pictures said...

You are not worthless Danielle. Always remember that “The worth of souls is great in the sight of God.” (D&C 18:10, 15–16). This month's visiting teaching message is so applicable, read it. I love this quote: “Remember that you are entitled to our Father’s blessings in this work. He did not call you to your privileged post to walk alone, without guidance, trusting to luck. On the contrary, He knows your skill, He realizes your devotion, and He will convert your supposed inadequacies to recognized strengths. He has promised: “I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up” (D&C 84:88).” Thomas S. Monson, “Sugar Beets and the Worth of a Soul,” Liahona, Jul 2009, 2–5.

There are some fabulous talks on the lds.org website under "women, self worth". They'll make you happy and cry at the same time :)

Just remember that you always have worth. Worth as a wife, a sister, daughter, and as a friend. People rely on and love you. Serve them, and forget yourself.

We love you, be strong!

The Shelby's said...

ahh... Thanks guys!! I really appreciate that so much I really needed to hear both of those comments and i love both of you also :) don't worry i haven't gone off the deep end i was just having a rough couple of days for some reason so thank you! love you!

p.s. a cola would be excellent! diet please ;)

Tahnee said...

Dani bani....I would be so lost without you thats for sure! I think you're way fun! If ya weren't I probably wouldn't want to be with you every minute of every day, haha! I need my dani!!