
Since it is the month of Love I decided I'm going to write a little something for a few things I love starting today with my wonderful husband.
I am so lucky to have married such a wonderful guy that is a hard worker, cares so so much for me, will do anything for me, listens to me, loves me unconditionally and really is always there for me and I am so grateful that I get to be with him forever. He means the world to me and I would never be able to make it in this life without him. I love him more than words can express and this little post doesn't even come close to showing how much I love and care for him. He is my everything :)




1 comment:
aww..I love tophy too! Thats a cute idea dani! Post things ya love! Thats great! (ok and my little word verification to leave a comment for your blog is ostrizat...what the crap? I almost got it wrong!)
Post a Comment