Thursday, February 4, 2010

Love...



The next thing that I love is my family. They are the most wonderful people I know I am so grateful to have them all in my life I can always turn to my family for anything. I'm always so excited to go hang out with my family they are the best!! I'm so glad I get to be with them forever! and I'm so excited to start my own family one day!




3 comments:

Tahnee said...

Oh and p.s. ya know how no one leaves comments on our blogs? Well I put up one of those live traffic things and tons of people look at it! But no one ever leaves me a comment! (this one is reagoar...why am I getting these retarded words!) Love ya too D!!

Cecily said...

Well, I am going to comment T! This is such a cute idea Bani, I love you guys too. We have the most awesome family ever. You should come and hang with me once in a while!! Love ya

The Shelby's said...

Thanks I'm glad you think it's cute!! It's super fun :) we should hang out more saturday was so much fun!! Love you guys too!