
Today was my husbands first day at the academy for the Highway Patrol. I am so excited for him to do something he loves. Even though I am extremely nervous I want him to be able to do what he is passionate about and I want him to know I support him 100% of the way. I am so proud of him for working so hard and being so patient to get into the academy and that he is setting further goals with the Highway Patrol. I got to meet a lot of new people today and other officers and they were extremely welcoming. I loved how they act like they're one big family every officer asked if we needed anything and made it clear that their doors are always open. Every time they ask what section chris was assigned to they say: "So what section are you guys going to?" They made me feel like it was almost me that was doing the job. I appreciate that so much though that I am part of this too not just my husband. I know this job will be a complete blessing for our family and I am so grateful for it. I want Chris to know I love him so much and am so proud of him and am excited (yet nervous) to take this journey with him!
No comments:
Post a Comment