
So a few weeks ago our precious puppy died :( . She got parvo which is a puppy virus that is very dangerous and is very hard to get rid of. It attacks there intestines and they die of dehydration. It was on August 19th she was acting very sad and very very sick throwing up everything and she is the most hiper dog ever so to see her just sitting there with a sad face just wasn't right. I called the vet and they told me to give her som anti-biotics so I went and got them and gave them to her and she threw them right up so I called back and told them I couldn't get her to eat anything and couldn't get her to do anything so they referred me to another vet that dealt with parvo dogs. When I went to get Cynder to take her she was acting all happy again and so I figured she was probably feeling better and would be fine. Unfortunately that wasn't the case the girl came out and told me she had parvo. I started bawling and not only did she have it but it was very severe and she only had a 50% chance of surviving if we decided to try it. It would've been $2000 dollars to try and if she survived she would've had problems the rest of her life... So.. I decided we better put her down. Luckily my mom was with me or I wouldn't of been able to do it. So I said my goodbyes and let her go. It was the saddest hardest thing i've ever had to do. I know it sounds weird if you're not a dog person ya probably don't understand it but I know she's better and in a happier place. I'm glad she doesn't have to be sick anymore. I still wish we could've saved her but it's for the better. We miss her dearly and wish she was still with us. Anyway it's takin me this long just to be able to write about it without totally falling apart. So don't think i'm heartless for taking this long. Anyway we love our puppy and I'm glad she's better :) Love you Cynder Bynder!
2 comments:
This post made me so sad! I had no idea she died! She was the cutest! Hope your doing ok! I am totally a dog lover so I know how sad this can be!
awwww dani!! I totally get the the whole "dog thing" I would die!!! I'm so sorry that she passed away but just like you said it's for the best... even how hard it is :) now just eat lots of ice cream and get a new one! :)
Post a Comment