Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Our new edition! Jackson :)

On monday me and my sister decided to go to the animal shelter just to see what they had. When we first got there I seriously thought we were going to be eaten alive cuz it's so loud and they're all so excited to see human exsistance. But we were looking and around all of the other dogs there was little (well not so little) Jackson just as calm as could be waggin his tail. I instantly fell in love with him! Even though I wanted to rescue all the poor doggies for my sanity and sake of my house I only took one. I got to know him a little bit and just got more and more attatched. I talked Chris into it and he fell in love too and came down to meet him and my dad and my other dog also tagged along, yes we like to make everything a family affair. Anyway we brought him home and he is so good we were so glad to be able to skip the puppy stage even though puppies are adorable no potty training no command training it all came with him. Getting a new dog always gives me mad anxiety but i'm slowly adjusting and am really liking having a big dog again. He is a little protective of his things but other than that he's been great!





1 comment:

Liana Brown said...

He is so cute! Love the name :)