Ok so let's be real here I am the world's worst blogger on the planet so take what you can get! On Tuesday as we all know was election day! and my uncle just happens to be the governer for those of you who don't know Governer Herbert. (I've had to tell like fifty people who the governer is, really people.) Anywho so we were invited to the election party on tuesday night. I have never really been into politics but oh my gosh so much fun! We got to be up on the top floor of the hilton and mingle with all of his family and friends and everytime the numbers came in it would get really quiet and everyone would run over to the massive tv's to see who was winning and when we saw he was in the lead everyone would go crazy cheering. It was so cool to see my uncle in action I've never really seen it so it was really neat and I got to meet some pretty cool people too! I had so much fun following politicians around and taking pictures of them. In fact I would love to just do that in addition to families and weddings and what not that's how fun it was! I am also way proud of my uncle he is such a good guy I'm not gonna lie I wish I knew him a little better but from what I do know he really is such a good hearted guy and truly cares for our state. We love ya Gary!



No comments:
Post a Comment