
Sunday, November 21, 2010
Chris' Police Academy Graduation!!
First of all I just want to warn about the Novel and the Pictures overload that's about to happen. I am so so so proud of Chris for everything he has accomplished. I can't believe that the academy is already over. I appreciate how dedicated he has been through this whole process he takes so much pride in what he does. I love hearing about how much he loves what he does. I am so glad he has found something he is truly passionate about. Not only did he go through the acadamy (slightly close to hell sometimes) he gave everything he had in him to be the very best he could be. He always would come home and tell me how well he did on his tests wether it was shooting tests, physical training tests, written tests, driving tests, whatever it was he did amazing at it. I can't express how truly blessed I have been to marry such a hard worker and through all of this he has still managed to be an amazing husband. Every night he came home exhausted and still always let me know how much he loves me and how much he appreciates my support. I am married to the most amazing person and even though it really really scares me that something could happen in his line of work I know that this is the right thing for us. I know that if we continue to do what we are supposed to the lord will bless us. I know that Chris has been trained by the best of the best and he knows what to do in scary situations. I love him so much probably more than he will ever know and I couldn't live without him. I am so so so proud of him and I can't wait for him to get out on the road and start serving our community I love you babe! oh and lets be real.. He looks real nice in his uniform ;)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)































1 comment:
How happy and exciting! I meant to ask Chris how that all went... Like all day, and I kept getting side tracked!
Congrats!!
Post a Comment