ok so.. Being grateful has always been something that is kind of hard for me. I tend to focus on the negative things even though I try very hard not to I don't focus on the good. I have so much to be grateful for I know this I guess I never publicly say it and sometimes it literally takes saying it out loud for me to realize it. Something else I have a hard time with is comparing myself to others or saying if I only had this.. When really It doesn't matter what other people have I need to be grateful for what I have. and If I only I had this I would probably just want something else and that's just being plain selfish! Wow I needed to get this out.. Anyway so this post is about the things that I truly truly have been blessed with.. The other night I was venting to Chris about how I feel like nothing is working out right now. Because I have been trying so hard to do everything I can to leave Peerless aka the hardest place to work at least that's what I've been feeling. And I don't mean physically hard or back breaking work I mean emotionally hard. It comes with the industry of being a hairdresser it's all about self image and working with GIRLS! Which again is very hard for me. But how could I sit here and say how awful it is when hello at least I have a job. There are so many people out there right now that don't have jobs and this job helps me be able to do things I love doing. So I am grateful to just have a job and especially one that isn't back breaking work something that is quite easy in fact so I am grateful for a job that allows me to only work part time and I get to always spend time with my family. I am also grateful for chris' job even though every time I get thinking to hard about it it can really upset me I truly am grateful that he has found something he loves. I am so grateful for just Chris himself. This man is my rock and I could never ever live without him he is the one that is always positive and helps me see the good in any situation. I love him more than anything and I am so so grateful for him. I am so grateful for my wonderful family and Chris' wonderful family. I have a family who cares so much about me and is there for me that is close by that I always get to see and always get to have around the holidays. I love each and every person in my family they have all made an impact for the good in my life and I wouldn't be who I am without them. I am grateful for my beautiful home that I get to come home to every day. I am grateful for my adorable dogs who greet me there every day. I am grateful for my talents. I am grateful for the beautiful earth which we live on. I am grateful for the freedoms we have and the men and woman who serve to keep it that way. I am grateful for the gospel and how much peace it brings to me. I am so grateful for our savior Jesus Christ and his atoning sacrifice. The atonement has been a huge part of my life and I am so grateful that we have it without it I would be lost I can't imagine life without it. I am so grateful for the power of prayer and how much comfort it brings to me. The lord has blessed me with so much I have no reason not to be grateful and not to be happy and content in the life I am living this day. So I am truly grateful for everything I have and am going to focus on continuing to be grateful. Last but not least I am grateful for blogs that help me get this off my chest!

My stinkin' cute family!! I love them so much they are the greatest! I don't have a picture of the Shelby's but I hope they know I love them so much as well and appreciate them.

The absolute LOVE of my life. I love him more than anything in this world!

I just thought I would put some of my "talent" up these are a few pictures I have taken. I love taking beautiful pictures of the temple. Oh that was another thing I forgot I am SO grateful for the temple and that we can have our families forever it is just amazing to me.


One more talent of mine is doing hair. It is something I have always had a passion for and I am so grateful that my talent became my job. I love transforming people and making people look and feel beautiful. This is a cut and color I did on my friend Lacey
No comments:
Post a Comment