This is Lily exhausted when she got back laying behind me. Please disreguard my love handles :)
Friday, April 15, 2011
My little runaways..
Last week I was cleaning my craft room out and chris worked an overtime shift the night before so he was snoozing. He is the one that usually let's the dogs out in the morning and they listen to him a little better than they do me. But since he worked the night before and didn't get home til 5:30 am I let them out on those days. Usually we put Jackson on a leash and lily can just kind of roam cuz she actually comes back well i'm an idiot and decided to just let them out without a leash which is usually fine if you watch him but I went back upstairs to finish cleaning and totally FORGOT about them! Like an hour passes and it hits me I left them outside! So I rush out there calling for them and was like great they're gone so I jump in the car and drove everywhere! Then my sister helped me look for them for like 2 1/2 hours and we could not find them anywhere! I was seriously devastated all these horrible thoughts run through your head and you kind of hope the pound would have them. Anyway long story short I ended up putting it on Facebook that they were missing and 7 hours after they were gone I get a call from my friend saying she saw them by her house (which is far away for dogs from my house) I was so relieved and we found them yay! Jackson was soaking wet and lily was exhausted she has never walked so far in her whole life she was like 20 yards behind Jackson trying to keep up! Anyway needless to say we always make sure the wandering Jew is on a leash and they both have name tags and collars and were putting up a fence this week praise the lord!
This is Lily exhausted when she got back laying behind me. Please disreguard my love handles :)
This is Lily exhausted when she got back laying behind me. Please disreguard my love handles :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment