Let's be real here I have been the biggest slacker in the world on this poor sad blog. I am going to do one giant post to catch up. Starting with my awesome husband got trooper of the month for the month of March in section 4!!! The letter he got telling him he was trooper of the month was so cool they have been so impressed with how well he's been doing. On his crew he was #1 in stops and speeding tickets and has been doing so good in everything that he does. In his recommendation letter his srgt. literally said "Trooper Shelby is the cream of the crop not the cream of the crap." I am so proud of him for doing so well at his new job and I am so grateful that he is a trooper it brings him so much happiness which then brings our family a lot of blessings and happiness as well so good job honey you're the best!
Next I am truckin right a long with this pregnancy I am now almost 7 months woot woot!! It's getting so close I can't even believe it some days it still seems so far away and then others I'm kinda freakin out a little cuz it's gonna be here so fast! But I really cannot wait i am so excited for our baby boy! I am so in love with this little guy it's unreal I enjoy so much his sweet little kicks and him rolling around in there it's still weird to think there is really a baby in there! Some not so fun things about being pregnant I am going back into being super tired again I find myself taking a daily nap and if I don't I am dying the rest of the day! I've also been super dizzy the last little while which makes it hard to do things sometimes but thats ok. Last but certainly not least mood swings like crazy poor chris has to deal with me bawling all the time! But he has been the sweetest husband in the world giving my foot rubs and pep talks telling me I can do it and just plain being there for me all the time. Thanks honey I love you!
Then I got to celebrate my very first mother's day! I felt so lucky to be joining the heard of mother's out there and I finally felt like I count yay! Chris took me on a much needed shopping spree seeing as none of my clothes fit and I'm sure he was sick of hearing about it so he let me get lots of cute stuff. He also made me my favorite dinner on the planet HALIBUT! Very tasty!
Chris and I also celebrated our 3 year anniversary! This one was really special since it is our last one "alone" which is totally awesome! It was on sunday so not a ton to do so we just spent the day together relaxing having tons of delicious food then we celebrated for real on Tuesday. We went shopping all day then went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner :) it's about to get super cheesy so if ya don't wanna read skip to the next. But I do want Chris to know I appreciate him more than words can even express for him I wrote down 100 reasons why I love him and put them on sticky notes and stuck them all over the house for him to read but that doesn't even make a dent in how much I love him i could've come up with a million more reasons. He truly is the greatest blessing in my life he does so much for me and is always so sweet and nice to me and always makes sure to tell me he loves me. He is going to be the greatest dad anyone could ask for and I am so excited that we get to continue our journey together. I enjoy so much our time we have together just laughing and talking and bumming around town together he is truly the greatest eternal companion and I couldn't live without him I love you babe!
A few other fun tidbits before I finish the novel I've written here. We picked out a name for our baby and I love it! But it's a secret :) Chris also got me a wonderful rocking chair for his room. We also got the travel system (that I wasn't supposed to know about until my shower oops!) but I am so in love with it Chris got me the one that I really really wanted and thanks to everyone who went in on it! It was also Tesha's Birthday, Lora's Birthday, My Dad's birthday, and my bro in law Scott's Birthday was the 23rd and Elyza's birthday is tomorrow!! so happy birthday to everyone!! I think I got it all in :)
and for some reason it's not letting me post pictures so... I will have to do that later I guess boring sorry!
Saturday, May 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment