It has been so hard to keep this thing updated without internet! My computer also had all of my pictures on it and it's currently out of commission so... that's my excuse! But this one is gonna be a picture overload and probably a small novel!
This summer has been a little boring cuz what do you do when you're 8 months pregnant there is nothing you can do but we've been trying to make the best of it! We have been trying to spend lots of time together since we only have 6 more weeks until baby boy comes! aahh we can't wait! We've been doing lots of sunday rides up the canyon and admiring how green and beautiful it is! Lots of dinner dates, bbq's, bumming around town and pretty much just hangin out together I love it I am really trying to cherish these moments we have together and it has been super great it makes me appreciate how awesome my husband really is he has been so amazing helping me through being pregnant. It has been kinda hard for me here at the end no one tells you the 3rd trimester is SO hard! But he's helping me try to just enjoy it and know that it's almost over and that I can do it.
I also got a new car about a week ago! It's a 2001 vw jetta nothin too fancy but I absolutely love it! I have never driven a car before so it feels so weird driving this little thing around but it has been so nice. I was driving chris' truck for a while which was fine but we realized it probably wasn't gonna work with the baby so we decided a little car would be perfect! We got a way sweet deal on it and it fits our needs perfectly. Plus the truck had a few uh... let's say "issues" that were getting super annoying to deal with plus I hated parking in BFE everywhere and I hated paying for fuel! I am beside myself I still haven't had to fill up my car yet and it's still got a half a tank left it is so awesome!
Last but certainly not least yesterday was the 4th of July! One of my absolute favorite holidays. We got up and went to breakfast then came home and played with our dogs and played bocce ball together. yes just me and chris ha ha it was super fun and probably funny to watch. Then we went for a nice little drive and went and saw the flooding down by the lake it is crazy!! I have pictures on my phone but I can't figure out how to get them off dangit. Then that night we had a nice little bbq and firework show with my family it was super fun and the food was delicious! It was a super fun holiday I was kinda sad we couldn't go 4 wheeling or ride horses or something during the day but that's alright we made it a lot of fun!
My rockin travel system! I can't wait to use it!
Chris got me a glider rocking chair it is so comfy!
A chime and beautiful lily chris' gave me for our anniversary
and in the picture below I was about 6 months pregnant.
7 months pregnant!
I curled Lyza's hair for her b-day :)
My attempt at making crib bedding it was so freakin hard but turned out better than I thought!
a little sneak peek at his name :) I love him! and if you don't like it I DON'T CARE!!!
A beautiful little waterfall in the canyon
Scott may or may not have gotten some burning firework in his eye!
The aftermath of the firework in his eye
Don't mind how messy I look! apparently I couldn't keep my shirt clean while eating.
Chris putting glow sticks on his man flops! ha ha
She hates fireworks! Poor girl had to wear ear plugs
Josh and Becca even came for the party!
It's been a super fun summer! I have been so blessed with awesome family and friends and can't wait to add our little addition here in the next few weeks! I am so ready for it to be over... Hopefully I can keep this thing updated a little better.
No comments:
Post a Comment