On Thursday my sisters and sister in laws and my mom and mother in law threw me a giant baby shower. We had it up at Lisa's and it was a beautiful day although it was a little on the toasty side it was pretty nice. The food was absolutely delicious and not to mention gorgeous! I had a really good turn out and little Brooksen was completely spoiled! It was so nice to be able to see my friends and family and I appreciate everyone that came and all of the wonderful things he got. He will be one of the best dressed little boys on the planet! Thank you everyone for all the time and effort and money that went into it I really appreciate it!
Thursday, July 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
Ok I just realized all your pictures look far away....Ugh! Sorry!! I'm not a photographer at all!
Post a Comment