That night chris and I went on a date and it seriously felt like one of our very first dates he was being so sweet and made me feel so special I think we both realized this is our last moments together and even though I am so excited for our baby it all kind of hit me last night Chris and I have spent 3 years dating and 3 years married together by ourselves and it's gonna be a huge change to leave our comfortable lives for something completely different. I am just grateful we had all of those years together to cherish together I wouldn't of had it any other way and I love him so much and I honestly feel like he is my absolute best friend because of the time we've had. On the flip side I was thinking how lucky we are that Brooksen chose us to be his parents how cool is that I feel so inadequate until I think the lord loved us enough to send us him there is a reason for that and I am so blessed some people spend forever just trying to get a baby so I am just happy we get the chance to be parents and I wouldn't want to do it with any other person than Chris.
From just the 2 of us to almost 3 and I cannot wait for this adventure to start!
No more teasers Brooksen it's time to come for real!

1 comment:
C'mon baby Brooksen....C'mon!!!!! :) Good luck hun!!!! You NEED to text me when you have this baby!! If I am in Lake Powell when you have him I will be DEVASTATED!!!!! I can't wait to come see him!!!
Post a Comment