Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Brooksey is 6 months!

well almost.. Next friday Brooks will be 6 months old I can't believe he is a half a year old.. I am so excited for this second half of his 1st year though this is when he starts learning so much physically and I am so excited! He can sit up now and it is the cutest thing ever and he thinks he is SO cool he gets so excited that he flails and tips over. He got croup .. again... and now has a full blown cold it is the saddest thing ever! I feel so bad I really can't do that much.. But he is still such a good happy little baby even though he feels like crap. He has discovered that when he talks it actually comes from him so he is a little noise maker these days. He has been teething like crazy but that tooth just hasn't quite popped through yet. He hates being on his belly so he just rolls over instead. But if I put toys in front of him he tries to figure out how to get to them its so cute! He loves Lily and tries to grab her and shove her in his mouth lol instead he just ends up getting a make-out session against his will with Lily. He loves music and it usually instantly makes him happy. I love this little boy more than anything and I can't believe how big he is he has the sweetest bubbliest personality and I have been so blessed to be able to raise this little boy. Love you Brooksen!
 Goin' for the kill!
 Loves his solid foods

 Yeah I dunno what happened here lol he must move a ton in his sleep because I always come into him sideways now and apparently stuck in the crib slats!
 Sitting up staring at his feet that he is fascinated with
 he cruised around wal-mart like this just so happy

 Biting my face because of his teeth :(

2 comments:

Liana Brown said...

How is he 6 months already?!?!? Oh my goodness that's crazy! What a cute little guy!!

Tahnee said...

HAHAHA A make out session against his will??? AWESOME!! I love that little boy too and I feel like I haven't seen him in a lifetime!!!