I just love my sweet little family. Lately I have been such a grump and I kinda had an eye opener that I need to knock it off! I have no reason to be I have the CUTEST baby on the planet. He brings so much joy to my life just him alone makes me the happiest girl alive and when I am being ungrateful and forget all the wonderful things I have I look at my baby and think why I am I being such a brat there are people in this world that don't get to experience the amazing joy of a child I couldn't imagine life without my little Brooksen he is absolutely amazing. I have The most wonderful husband who does so much for me and really does care for me so much and is the greatest dad anyone could ask for no really he is. I was thinking last night how I need to show chris better how much I truly do love and appreciate him he is the sweetest guy and never really gets mad at me so I hope he knows how much I love him! I have 2 adorable (very very naughty) dogs that make me smile and laugh all the time. I have a home and family close by who is always there for me. We don't have fancy cars or a lot of money and toys but we are a happy healthy family. We have everything we need plus tons more we have the greatest time when were together and get to see each other a lot. I feel so blessed with everything I have and I haven't been very grateful lately and I feel so bad because I truly am SO blessed and I just needed to write it somewhere so when I forget I can go back and be like O yeah! snap out of it! I am the luckiest girl alive and I LOVE my life!
Thursday, February 16, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I do that too! It's hard to remember how great everything is sometimes. You are looking fabulous I am not convinced you had a baby 6 months ago!
Aw brooksey!!!! We just love hime!
Post a Comment