I cannot believe my baby is 7 months old! It is going so quick and he is SO much fun. He is at the cutest stage ever seriously I love it! He rolls everywhere to get around and is in to everything! He is so close to crawling which I am excited about but at the same time nervous that he's gonna destroy all around him! lol He is such a little sweet heart always smiling and laughing and talking up a storm. He loves to grab faces and just stare at your face he loves my dad's goatee he'll be so grumpy and my dad will walk in and let him "pet" his goatee and he's fine. he has 2 cute little teeth and was a monster while they were coming in. He grabs everything the other day I was making dinner while he was sitting next to me and he grabbed a full bag of cheese and dumped it everywhere! He also can get out of his bumbo (not necessarily on purpose) but I've found him a few times upside down outside of it. He can find things if you hide them under a blanket and he plays peek a boo it's so cute! we took him on a horse ride and he loved it! It was the funniest thing he was so excited! Last time he was weighed about a month ago he was 19lbs so he's a big boy 80-90% in everything. He loves to eat he would eat all day if I would let him. We just love our sweet little boy and feel so blessed to be able to have his sweet spirit in our home!

He got out of his room he was so excited!
New cowboy boots!
Daddy went fishing so we had a fun little weekend together as buddies!
He LOVES bathtime!
My sweet little family who I love and adore more than anything!
1 comment:
You have the cutest little guy! those boots are killing me.. darling!! Did you make that tie?? I still am DYING to get some fabric so you can teach me how to make them!
Post a Comment