I love mother's day.. Not just because Chris is an amazing husband and treats me like a queen and I get a little break. Really he was so sweet today he did so much for me and made sure my day was amazing so thank you babe I really appreciate it and I love you so much. But I also love mother's day because there is no greater blessing and priviledge than to be a mother. Being a mother gives me a deep happiness like no other. It's so different then any other kind of happiness I have ever experienced and that you can't experience unless you are a mother. It's the kind of happiness that brings tears to your eyes and makes your heart feel warm and fuzzy when my baby smiles at me when I need it most. He is the sweetest little boy and I can't even remember life without him he has enhanced my life so much and I couldn't survive without him. It breaks my heart for women who can't have children or who have trouble getting children or who have never experienced it because I think everyone in this life should be able to experience the joy of being a mother. In conference this last april there was a talk (I can't remember who it was.) He said nothing will ever give you the satisfaction of being a mother and having a family of your own and I have to agree completely little things bring me happiness and I enjoy them but it's never that constant deep happiness. So needless to say I am the most blessed person and I love my sweet little Brooksen more than anything and am so grateful he is mine forever and that I have a forever family.

The greatest day of my life the day I became a mother and got to meet my sweet little Brooksen he has made my life the greatest joy though tough at times it's never been more worth it then since I've had him here. I love you Brooksen thanks for making me a mother.
I also just wanna tell all of the examples in my life thank you so much for being great examples I could learn from to be a mom. My mom, My mother in-law, My sisters and sister in-laws and all the other wonderful women in my life I love you all! Happy mother's day!
No comments:
Post a Comment