Ok so I suck at updating my blog in a timely manner . So I am just going to do a quick overview of may cuz so much happened! First we had our 4 year anniversary woot woot! We had such a fun time celebrating we stayed in Park City for a night at the Summit Watch Resort. Such a cool place our "villa suite" had a kitchen a huge sitting room with a fire place a monster king size bed and whirlpool it was SO nice! So we actually made dinner there which was really fun then we went and did Main st Park city. Then hit there WAY cool pool! Then the next day we did the outlets. It was such a fun little getaway we need those more often! But I can't believe we've been married 4 years a lot has happened in those 4 years Chris has become a trooper and loves it I had a bunch of different jobs I lost jobs we became parents to the most amazing little boy it's been a crazy rollercoaster with some bad some great but I wouldn't change a thing and I'm so glad I am married to the greatest person ever to go through all of it with. I couldn't live without him and I hope he knows I love and appreciate him more than he will ever know.
Brooksen also turned 9 months! Holy smokes this is cruising! He has been out as long as he was in I have had such a blast watching him grow and seeing how much he has learned. His little personalitly is just the cutest thing ever and he makes me so happy! He weighs 21 lbs. 12 oz. and is 27 1/2 in he's getting SO big! He can crawl and sit back up from his belly. He can wave bye bye and give high fives. He gives annoyed looks when you're bugging him lol it's so funny! He loves peek a boo and being chased. He likes to follow you around and come find you when you leave the room. He hates loud noises and has a meltdown if something is really loud. He got his first ear infection :( poor thing. He went on his first camping trip a few weeks ago and loved it! He even slept really well hallelujah!
We also had a ton of birthdays! We had Tesha, Lora, Papa Dan, Scott, and Elyza's Birthdays all this month so HAPPY BITHDAY to all of you guys sorry I'm just barely updating that! Lol I am so grateful for family and that they all live so close and we can be together a lot it's such a blessing and I have had so much fun with everyone this month! Love you all!
Monday, June 11, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











.jpg)


1 comment:
I just love my little brooksey bear!
Post a Comment