Sunday, October 7, 2012

sleeplessness and anxiety

Lately I have had the lovely pleasure of experiencing anxiety and not being able to sleep for absolutely no reason... Anxiety is one of the hardest things I've ever had to deal with and when you add not sleeping on top of it I gotta say it's a humdinger... i know there's always a reason for every thing and I may never really understand the reasons I just have to rely on the lord and carry on. I know the lord loves me and it will pass. I have so much to be grateful for and sometimes I have too much self pitty and think I shouldn't have to deal with this especially when I don't understand it. But I have the most supportive family that helps me get through it when it's hard. Chris has been my rock and he will never know how much I truly appreciate his love and support I couldn't do it without him. And the rest of my family who is willing to listen to me whine when I feel alone. I have a perfect baby boy who lifts my spirits when I need it most. I am a healthy person. I have a wonderful home. I have everything I need to make me perfectly happy even though life isn't necessarily perfect right now. This post isn't to be a downer just to help me get the good and the bad out. Don't worry I haven't gone off my rocker i am still very happy and wouldn't change my life the road is just a little bumpy but i can get through anything with the lords help. So as I write this from my phone at 2 am I can't help but try and make the best of but my situation.

2 comments:

Liana Brown said...

Dani I love you!!! Your honestly is such an amazing part of you! Call me if you need anything ok?? Breakfast again soon??

Jordan N' Lacey said...

I'm sorry you have to deal with that! I hope things get easier for you soon! Let me know if I can do anything! :)