Sunday, November 11, 2012

Fall time!

It's been a while since i've updated and I promise I haven't gone of my rocker! Lol it probably wasn't a good idea to leave my blog as the last post I did. Anyway we have been SO busy it seems like.

For Brooksen: He has learned how to WALK finally!! It is so cute to see him bust around the house as this little person I just love it! He is now almost 15 months I can't believe he is that big!  He can say what's that, Jacks, lyza, Nana, Papa,   DADA 24/7, grandma. In his own little of course! He loves to "lead the music" at church. He loves to wave at everyone and "show his muscles." He loves to dance like crazy to any kind of music it's cute! He's good at playing peek a boo and thinks it's hilarious! He's fun to take shopping and to run errands he's my little buddy I just love him and his cute little personality he's becoming such a fun little guy. He's super super easy and way good at home and just loves to play he's hard to take to church cuz he just wants to bust around and visit with everyone. In fact today we left mid sacrament meeting cuz he was throwing a massive tantrum! He gave everyone a good laugh ;) I just love my little Boo Boo!

For Christopher: He just started a new schedule weekend days. Hopefully it'll be good I really have enjoyed him getting home at 4 that is SO nice! Not having him at church is hard but ya gotta do what ya gotta do. Him and his family did a lot of hunting and they got 2 deer they were very excited about that! He loves his job and is very good at it we've been really blessed with his job and I am so glad he really enjoys it! He just applied for the Interdiction team and were really hoping that he will be able to be part of that he wants to be on it really bad and I think it would suit him quite well! Him and brooksey are buddies and brooksey always asks for him and always want's daddy to hold him it melts my heart to see chris as a dad. I sure love my boys!

For Me: I have been really busy with hair appointments and my calling. It seems like we have done so many Relife Society activites. They have all turned out really good and it's been fun getting to know people better in my ward. I have really enjoyed working with the women I do. They are so much fun. It's been nice to have some extra money doing hair and enjoying some adult conversation. I have done a lot of fun crafty projects and of course my annual Halloween party! I am a weirdo I love to throw parties especially for halloween it is my favorite holiday! We also had some really cute family pictures taken that I am oh so happy with! I also turned 24 and had a wonderful birthday!

I think that covers pretty well what we've been up to the past few months I sure love my family and am so grateful for them. They make me so happy and I couldn't live without them! sorry for the novel!








Some of my projects :)




Hunting! Yes I actually went camo and all! 
Beautiful Fall!!



Yes the complete series of friends! Greatest investment ever I got it for my birthday! 




Before....

After!! $8 from DI! 






Sock monkey for halloween! He looked so cute! 
 

2 comments:

Tahnee said...

Ah I love Brooksey!! Cute little family!

Bret and Ashlee said...

Your little guy is just to cute! And I LOVE the wreaths you've made-super cute!!!