We also had a chance to go to a hockey game at the Maverik Center and we were in the VIP box it was super fun! and best part it was free 99! We went with some other UHP people and it turned out to be a really fun time thanks for inviting us Bj and Alisha!
Chris also had kind of a scary thing happen at work he was called to a crash on a snowy day and as he was pulling up to it another car crashed on the other side of the road so he decided to go to that one first since it was blocking a lane and when he got out to put flares out he heard some screeching and looked up as a car was headed his way luckily he got out of the way in time and it hit his car instead of him. THANK HEAVENS!! I am so glad that he was watched over and got to come home safe to our family. I am so grateful the lord looks out for my family and answers prayers. You can read the whole story on KSL. So when you're driving and it's snowing SLOW DOWN!!!!
We have also been sick for like a month straight I swear Brooksey has had two horrible colds and in between that we all had the stomach flu that was horrible! Now chris and I are also sporting the last cold that Brooksey had... I'm thinking we've had enough sickness to last a lifetime! Anyway that's my novel for now hopeful I can remember to update more :)
At the hockey game!
My silly little guy he thinks it's awesome when he shirts are stuck on his head. He is obsessed with Jackson always giving him loves and driving him crazy!
His new snow suit :)
Poor sick little man just wanted to sleep all day :(
And this is my child in church........ yes in the middle of sacrament.. He isnt really naughty he is just a buster he needs an off switch for church and I am a lone ranger now since chris has to work on sunday's so I'm like fine.. Lay on the floor I gotta pick my battles here. He is a funny little dude!
.jpg)


.jpg)
+(1).jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment