Sunday, May 16, 2010

2 years!!!


Chris and I have been married for 2 years!! It has gone by so fast I can't believe it's already been 2 years. We have been through so much together and it has been the best adventure of our life. I want chris to know how much I love him. I am so grateful to have a husband who cares so much for me. I love him more than words can express and I couldn't make it through life without him. He is such a hard worker and would do anything to provide for me. He is so tender hearted he would say otherwise but he really is. Whenever i'm feeling down (which is a lot sometimes) or insecure or fat or ugly or annoyed, he is always there to make things better. He truly is my best friend I can tell him anything and everything. I couldn't ask for a more perfect husband than him and I'm so glad I get to spend eternity with him. I'm so excited to continue this adventure with you, I love you babe happy anniversary!



No comments: