Today I got to take Elyza's one year pics!! I had so much fun she is the cutest little girl ever!! I loved taking her pictures she was so good and was so happy and smiley! Thanks for lettin me do them T!
D I couldn't love the pictures more! Seriously!!! I can't wait to pick an invitation! Thank you so much for taking them!! Oh and I love your salon by the way! (previous post)
Chris and I were married May 15th 2008 in the Mount Timpanogos Temple. We currently live in American Fork in a house that we love! We had our adorable baby boy Brooksen Aug. 17, 2011 and we are loving being parents we couldn't ask for a greater blessing! Chris works as a trooper for UHP and I do hair out of my salon in my house but other than that I get to be a stay at home mamma! We have been very blessed and were so excited to start our family!
1 comment:
D I couldn't love the pictures more! Seriously!!! I can't wait to pick an invitation! Thank you so much for taking them!! Oh and I love your salon by the way! (previous post)
Post a Comment