Sunday, May 16, 2010

Happy Late Mother's Day!

I know it's like a week later but I needed to say how much I love my mom and appreciate her. My mom has so many good qualities that I hope rub off on me at some point. She has such a good heart and will do anything for anyone, she always wants to help others. She is so much fun to be around she is always singing and making jokes that are so funny she is always making me laugh and I love that after a bad day you could come home and you could count on her to say something funny to cheer you up. She has always been there for me and has helped me through so much I can never thank her enough for putting up with me and always have an outpouring of love for me. I love you so much mom words cannot even express thanks for being so great!

I also wanna thank my Mother-in-law for being so great. She also is a very sweet hearted person that would be there for me if I ever need anything. I can always go to her house and tell her anything she is such a good listener and she gets so excited for me when I have something I think is exciting. I cant thank her enough for raising a son that is the greatest husband I could ever ask for. He wouldn't be the man he is without the wonderful mother he has. I love you Lisa and appreciate what you've done for me and Chris.

Last but certainly not least. I wanna tell my sisters how much I look up to them for the great mothers they are. Cecily is so good with her boys I am so impressed with how well she handles them. Even though they test her patience at times she is always there for them with love. She has raised very strong boys especially in the church they are so smart and know so much about the gospel and are always so willing to talk about and share what they know. They will be very good missionaries someday. I look up to Cecily for how great of a mother she is and how much she loves her family.
Tahnee is a great mom to Elyza and has so much love for her. Elyza is so smart and I don't know how Tahnee does it but i'm always excited to see what new thing she has learned. She is so dedicated to her child and is always educating herself on keeping her kids healthy and what things are best for them. She is always excited to be wih Elyza and doesn't like to be apart for too long cuz Elyza is her pride and joy. I also look up to Tahnee for how great of a mother she is.

I am so lucky to have so many great mother's to look up to and I hope all of them know that I love them all and appreciate them so much. Now that it sounds like I've won a grammy and I've thanked everyone I will close my novel there.

1 comment:

Tahnee said...

Dani, you did win a grammy. In my heart, the grammy goes to.....Danielle Shelby! THanks for your sweet little message, you'll be a wonderful mother one day too! I hope you had a good mothers day too! You will, too, one day have this day celebrated! I love you so much D, I hope you know that! my verification word was houtste...lol where do they come up with these?