Tuesday, February 22, 2011

14 weeks!!


Ok I debated putting these pictures up of how FAT I'm getting! But what the heck they're kinda fun I guess.. But I am so excited that I am almost 14 weeks we get to find out what it is in 4 weeks I am dying to know! Chris admitted to me last night that he thinks it's a girl ha ha and I think it's buggin him but I'd be ok with that :) If it's a boy I would be super stoked too though! I don't really care what it is I just want to know so I can buy some fun stuff for it. I am getting so excited and can't wait!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

k.... you're not fat. That's what my stomach looks like, but from too many flamin hot limon cheetos, not a baby. ha. I'm excited for you to find out too! It's so fun to know, and start planning the room and buying clothes, etc. That wreath is way cute too!

Atryell said...

Oh my goodness 4 weeks that is exciting!I know exactly how it feels you feel just fat and that you don't look pregnant but you are still so small! Love your crafts I wish I could just make something up like that! I am the type of crafter that has to have the exact instructions haha!

Liana Brown said...

Oh please... I have a bigger belly then you and I'm not even preggo! Your looking so cute though!! I will put in my guess as boy! But awww it could be a girl too! Ok you HAVE to let me know as soon as you find out! I'm so excited for ya!

Whitney Terry said...

You are not even showing! I can take a picture of me and I will look bigger then you! That is a super cute picture though! And your wreath, I LOVE it! I want one! PS- I think your having a girl. I haven't been wrong on prediciting gender, so we will see if my gift holds true!

Ash & Paul said...

you are not fat! you are pregnant! :)