Sunday, February 6, 2011

My obsession with LEMONS!




The past week I have been craving lemons sooo bad!!! so I have given into my cravings and pounded lemons all week! And I salt the heck out of them and suck them dry until my tongue is raw ha ha I know it's weird... I also have had an obsession with laffy taffy's, air heads, bubble tape, warheads, chik-fil-a and lemonade. I always kind of thought cravings were bogus well I've been proved wrong! This being pregnant business is definitely weird!




4 comments:

Whitney Terry said...

I love that you crave lemons! With Porter I craved Mexican food, and ate it practically every day. We considered naming him 'Juan' ha ha! I also LOVED cookie dough and ate a batch a week. I'd freeze it and eat it all week- Porter has a major sweet tooth! I blame the dough! Hope your feeling well!

Whitney Terry said...

PS- with Ryker I wanted a Big Mac every day. His middle name is Mack! Not exactly for that reason- but it fits :)

Jordan N' Lacey said...

That's funny you have been craving lemons so much! When is your due date?

Liana Brown said...

HAHAHA!!! Lemons?!?! You crack me up!!! At the beginning of my pregnancy I was craving Tic Tacs like crazy!! I went through at least a box a day!!