Holy crap I love Valentine's Day!! It is seriously like christmas for me I don't know why but I was so excited to get up yesterday and start all the cute little surprises. I think it is the most adorable holiday and I love all the fun little romantic things to do. Everything is about hearts and I love the colors and it makes it feel like spring is coming! So the day started off like this...
I made this cute breakfast in bed for Chris and can I just say it was absolutely delicious!! I was actually pretty proud of this I felt like Betty Crocker baby!

Then I decided to do some Chocolate Dipped strawberries for our dinner later and Yes that is pink and brown chocolate thank you! These were so much fun to do and soo easy! And also very very delicious! And I didn't have to pay a million dollars to buy them when I did them myself.

Then while I was running errands Chris came home and dropped off these beauties! Even though I get them every year they make my day every time! I brought him some adorable balloons and a card but I didn't get a pic oops! and no we don't do gifts on v day.

Then I whipped up this delicious dessert it's Heath Bar Cake or also known as better than... uh.. nevermind... But it was delicious!!

Then here was our beautiful dinner that I worked my butt off to do. I was runnin around like a crazy! We had scalloped potatoes, asparagus (my fav), pork chops, sautee'd mushrooms, and the most amazing HALIBUT! O my word it was so so so so good I need an excuse to make it again cuz it's so freakin expensive but it was absolutely worth every penny! We also had the chocolate dipped strawberries and sparkling cider. The best dinner every totally beats goin out.
I made this cute breakfast in bed for Chris and can I just say it was absolutely delicious!! I was actually pretty proud of this I felt like Betty Crocker baby!
Then I decided to do some Chocolate Dipped strawberries for our dinner later and Yes that is pink and brown chocolate thank you! These were so much fun to do and soo easy! And also very very delicious! And I didn't have to pay a million dollars to buy them when I did them myself.

Then while I was running errands Chris came home and dropped off these beauties! Even though I get them every year they make my day every time! I brought him some adorable balloons and a card but I didn't get a pic oops! and no we don't do gifts on v day.

Then I whipped up this delicious dessert it's Heath Bar Cake or also known as better than... uh.. nevermind... But it was delicious!!

Then here was our beautiful dinner that I worked my butt off to do. I was runnin around like a crazy! We had scalloped potatoes, asparagus (my fav), pork chops, sautee'd mushrooms, and the most amazing HALIBUT! O my word it was so so so so good I need an excuse to make it again cuz it's so freakin expensive but it was absolutely worth every penny! We also had the chocolate dipped strawberries and sparkling cider. The best dinner every totally beats goin out.




1 comment:
I did the same type of thing for vday for my hubby! :) I made better than sex cake too, so delish! You guys are cute.
Post a Comment