Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Chris' Birthday!!!

k and I am a slacker so I stole these pics from lisa thanks! and don't mind how scary I look :)
On saturday it was Chris' 23 birthday! man we're gettin old ;) that morning we went and found out what our baby is and if ya ask me that's a pretty rockin b-day present! Then chris went to a fly shop for a while while i made his cake then we had a party that night with our families we had a bbq and cake and ice cream. It was a lot of fun!! I hope he had a really good birthday and I hope he know's how much I love him and appreciate all he does for me and our little guy he is the best husband in the world and will be the best daddy! I love both of my boys :)

No comments: