Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The irresistebly cute baby things!

Chris left me for a little fishing trip for his b-day so I had myself a good ol time and got to do some shopping for me and our little man. There are so many freakin adorable things I just can't resist! I went to Bella Ella in lehi and they had the cutest little ties for boys so I had to get one! Boy things are so much fun to buy more than I ever thought! anyway Chris probably wants to kill me but that's what he gets for leaving me alone for 3 days ;)

Yes my little buddy lyza is modeling the tie for me :)

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Congrats!!!! There are some way cute boy stuff! (I want a boy next!!) I love all the little ties and hats for boys. You're going to have so much fun. Congrats Dani!!!

Atryell said...

yipee! oh boys are fun to shop for but also hard their pickings are slim! love the tie!

Liana Brown said...

Love that tie!! Rule of thumb for buying stuff for boys... BUY IT!!! You can always return it later! Stores never keep the boys stuff as stocked as the girls... so most of the time I find that once it's gone it's gone for months - if not forever!!! Chris will probably HATE that advice.. Joel does! But I have decided to "wait" on so many items and have missed out on them completely! Sad.