Monday, March 14, 2011

Our Little Baby...

BOY!!!!!!!

I was too impatient to wait for 2 more weeks for my ultrasound so on saturday me and chris decided to go take a peek at our little baby. And we found out we are having a boy!!! We couldn't be more excited to have a little cowboy at our house I seriously cannot wait! He was the cutest little thing on the ultrasound. He was so active even the OB commented on how active he was! He was kickin his little legs and rubbing his face he even gave us a wave from in there! He is such a cutie I just love him so so so so much I can't even stand it! Now I just wanna go nuts buying everything for him :) I can't wait til I finally can meet him. I only have one picture I have more that I will put on later. And I get to see him again in 2 weeks yay!!




His sweet little profile not the best pic ever but it'll have to do! Isn't he the cutest ah man I just love him!!

1 comment:

Liana Brown said...

AHHHHH!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!