Friday, September 30, 2011

Week 5 and 6

Week 5: Week 5 with Brooksen was so fun! He is getting so smiley and SO chubby I love it!! He started sleeping in his room this week yay! Now I can finally get some sleep instead of freaking out of every noise or sticking his binkie back in. It's so nice having him sleep in his crib then I dont' have to tip toe in my room after he's gone to sleep for the night.

Week 6: He is starting to hold his head up a lot better it still bobbles but it's getting better. He responds to you when you talk to him with little coo sounds <3 He's starting to enjoy looking at things when you hold them in front of him and he's really good at following things with his eyes. He officially fits into 0-3 month clothes :( which makes me sad he's getting so big!! But at the same time he looks so freakin cute he looks like a baby now not just a newborn. He really likes sitting up so he can see what's going on. I love him so much he is such a happy little thing. I love having a little buddy to play with all the time.







2 comments:

Liana Brown said...

Aw hun he is adorable!! He is getting so chubby and I am in love!!!!

AmyJo said...

Oh my goodness Dani...he is SO HANDSOME! What a cutie!! So happy for you guys. Next time we are in town..I am coming over to see the little man in person! Miss you girl!!