Yesterday was my birthday only the greatest day of the year ;) ok jk. I was saying to chris don't ya wish your birthday was as cool and exciting as when you were a kid. Like how you couldn't sleep the night before cuz you were so excited your birthday was the next day. O well Chris still made my day very special :) we had a lot of fun. He made me a delcious breakfast then we went on a BEAUTIFUL horse ride. Finally we got to go ride for the first time this year it was much needed being pregnant makes for a real boring summer. So we're trying to catch up before it gets cold. We had so much fun we rode up to silver lake and around the lake then back it was so pretty up the canyon I absolutely love fall it has such a special feeling I wish it would never end! Anyway then after we went and ate at Texas Roadhouse :) my favorite. It was such a fun relaxing day thanks to my mom who watched little Brooksey for us.
We collected a bunch of leaves :) Chris wanted one of ever color
I was happy I promise!
Perfect ending to the perfect day! :)
2 comments:
Dear Dani,
You look AMAZING! I'm seriously so happy for you and your cute family. Happy *LATE* birthday!
Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had a great one!
Post a Comment