Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Week 7

This week again  has been SO FUN! I don't think I'll ever stop saying that lol he is finally sleeping super good (knock on wood) I've figured out his sleeping routine a lot better instead of me trying to make it I started letting him make it and he's been sleeping 12 hrs and I only have to get up once! He fits into size 2 diapers now and weighs almost 12lbs! He also discovered his tongue this week and its always hangin out when he smiles it makes me laugh! He loves it when I read to him even though half the time he's not even looking at the book, but he's squeelin and smilin the whole time so apparently he likes it! He is super super attatched to me and if I'm gone for a long time he doesn't like that and I'm usually the only that can get him to calm down which makes me feel super good but it's not good if I have to leave for a long time luckily it usually only happens at night time when he's super tired.  I love my little baby SO SO SO SO much!!







2 comments:

Liana Brown said...

His little smile totally melts me!! What a good little sleeper! And being attached to mommy is ok... :)

Tahnee said...

He is the best! I love him tons too!!!