I just had to throw these in here little Lyza LOVES Brooksen and always wants to hold him and help out she's gonna be a great big sister! See how big my little man is he's as big as her!
Tuesday, October 18, 2011
Cascade springs!
I must be into blogging today fourth post today! ha ha anyway me and my cute little family went to Cascade Springs and walked along the board walks it was a nice little outing and it was absolutely beautiful! I LOVE fall if you couldn't tell aready I've said it like 500 times and I always take tons of pictures during fall. I just love my little family so much it is so fun to go do things as a family I look forward to chris' days off so we can play! If you haven't seen the fall leaves you need to hurry and do it it's SO pretty!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE the fall pics! They really are gorgeous. And you take such beautiful pics...you should look into photography! (tee hee) Sure miss you momma :)
You have such a cute family! And I LOVE all the pictures, Brooksen is absolutely adorable! And D, you look super foxy, just saying!
Post a Comment