Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Brooksen is 4 months!

Yes my baby is 4 months old can you believe it! I certainly cant... Its so exciting to see him growing and learning (even though it somewhere in there breaks my heart that he's growing so fast) but he is the light of my life! He is such a little talker and can make lots of different noises now "gggzzz" and "uh mu' stuff like that and I swear he said hi to me the other day ha ha I walked and it sounded like hi! ha ha what a cutie. I finally have gotten him to laugh so hard it is the cutest thing ever! you think that smile melts your heart wait til ya hear him laugh or talk it's adorable! He loves to smile and grab EVERYTHING don't be surprised if I am bald here pretty soon. He can roll from his tummy to his back and grab toys in front of him or the blanket and wrap himself up while he rolls. He got his shots yesterday :( he didn't handle them too good later that evening but slept 11 hrs after yay! He is a big boy he weighs 16.5lbs (80th percentile) 26in (80th percentile) We also last night introduced "solids" via rice cereal ha ha funniest thing ever he loves it! He was getting mad when I would take the spoon away it is so fun to get to try new things! I just love my little monkey so much I couldn't imagine life without him and I am so grateful for his sweet little spirit he has you can just tell he is a little piece of heaven.





No comments: