Saturday, December 3, 2011

Catch up on Brooksen!

ok I am SO far behind it's un-real so this novel that i'm about to write is really pretty much for me :) Brooksen has the cutest little personality and is such a happy little baby! He loves to smile and is such a little chatter box holy smokes! He loves to sit up even though he's not big enough yet if you don't hold him sitting up he gets a little frustrated it's so funny when he's sitting by himself he lifts his head and feet at the same time to try and sit up. Last week he had croup :( poor little man luckily we caught it early and he was given a steroid and anti-biotic and he got better very quickly. I am so grateful for modern medicine so that my sweet little baby doesn't have to suffer and so I can have peace of mind that he'll be alright. He is starting to really love toys and grabbing everything! He loves rattles and stuffed animals. He loves looking at pictures in his books and loves being read to. When he lays on his tummy he can lift his chest off the floor with his hands when he's not feeling too lazy ha ha. He likes to stand when you hold him. He's starting to not love the car seat too much cuz he'd rather be out playing. He's sleeping about 9-10hrs a night most nights (I hate saying that cuz i'm scared i'm going to jinx it!) Last thing I finally got him to laugh really hard the other day and it almost brought me to tears it was the sweetest thing ever! I haven't been able to get him to do it since when I try he just gets annoyed ha ha o well! I think that pretty much covers it. I love him so much! Now lots of pics!














1 comment:

Lacey, Aj Swenson said...

Ha ha he is so stinking cute! I love his facial expressions, he seems very expressive! Cute little bugger. You seem to be loving being a mommy! Jealous : )