Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Its been a year!

Tomorrow will be a year ago since we found out we were getting a sweet little baby! Someone told me I should write down how I found out and how I told chris I thought it was a good idea.. I was putting off taking a test then finally just went and got one and I was at my parents house alone so I decided to hurry and do it while I was in the bathroom my dad came home and knocks on the door "ya almost done" I hadn't even looked yet so I shoved everything in my hoodie pocket and ran out the door just dying to know! He went upstairs then I looked and BAM positive! I couldn't believe it! Then by random chance chris came home for lunch so I wrapped up the test and and a pacifier and bib that said "I love daddy" like a christmas gift and told him there was a gift on the table for him (it took me forever to make him go downstairs and I am DYING  for him to open it!) I finally got him downstairs to open it and I pretended like I left the room but really I was peaking around the corner. He opened it and looked at me and both our eyes filled up with tears and he said "really!" ha ha yes honey... really then he gave me a huge hug and told me how much he loved me then how excited he was then it got quiet and a few min later he says "Just so ya know it's a boy.." ha ha he was right! What an exciting day it was for us! Now he is here 4 months old and the light of our lives!

From this...
to this..
to this happy little boy!