
They said it was because they weren't busy enough and when they "Let me go" they were all bawling and what not. Saying how much I meant to them and how great I was. They even told me they ligned up another job for me. I left feeling pretty good, But come to find the next day they told all the students it's because me and Alina (the other girl that got let go) didn't fit in well with the school and we weren't smart enough to be on the floor. Here's my issue don't put on some big front so i will believe you!!! The next day all of my students were calling me bawling and i'm like well girls there is nothing i can do it's there decision. But i am glad to say i'm not in a negative environment anymore and I am sure glad. Moral of the story don't work for people who are FULL OF THEMSELVES! O and that job they "ligned up for me" CRAP!
No comments:
Post a Comment