Monday, March 30, 2009

Our new home!!

Chris and I just bought a home in American Fork. We finally got to move in on saturday and finished painting it last week. Next week hopefully we'll be doing our wood floors and getting to decorate! It is so much fun to be a home owner! I love it! I can't believe it actually happend but i'm super glad it did! It's got 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms :) I love our new ward they have been so sweet and helpful. The best part about buying now you get a free 8,000 dollars it rocks! I can't wait to see it all finished i'll put some pictures of it up soon so you can see a peek! :)

4 comments:

Tahnee said...

Yeah lets get some pics dawg!

Bowmans said...

Hey i visited one of your new neighbors the other day. Jackie Fisher,she says she is so glad to have you in the ward. You get $8,000 for buying a house?! From who? Or is it like a first home buyers bonus or something? That's awesome. Can't wait to see pics. And your new baby is cute. I bet she keeps you busy.

Tahnee said...

Dawg, lets update this bad boy! And we need some pics! Hey, just saying!

The Shelby's said...

I hate updating it's stupid!