This is our new Home!
Ok so I finally took some pictures of our house! We had so many projects with it and i should've taken pictures in the process but I didn't. .. So this is the best i've got. But first i gotta say how we actually got our home Chris's awesome parents found a home in alpine that they really really liked it has horse property and all that so they were way excited about it so that meant we had to get the ball rolling. We'd talked a lot about it but it was kind of dragging along cuz we needed to get into a better financial state. But his parents really wanted this home they'd found. So they decided what they would do was gift us the equity in their house (they one we moved into) so we wouldn't have to come up with a down payment out of pocket. Then later they also gifted us more equity so we could pay off our motorcycle. So that is how we got into this house and we appreciate it SO much!! Thanks ma and pa Shelby!
Anyway our projects...
Our first major project was our paint my Dad sprayed our entire house for us and we did a few accent walls that we painted by hand ( which sucked by the way!) Then we had to actually move in to the house which wasn't that bad i just didn't know where to put everything so i procastinated and it took forever to unpack I wore the same outfit to church like four times haha. Then after that we had the carpet all ripped up and put excellent wood flooring in it turned out so pretty! I Love it! Then after that we put our baseboards up and decorated and so on and so forth then we put in a little garden in the front yard and it's starting to come along it doesn't seem like that much but it sure as heck felt like it! But it is so fun to have and it's starting to feel all homey finally :)
1 comment:
dani you are absolutely amazing! I need to know all your secrets! its funny because I was looking at your table wondering where you got it! I want to make one now! deats woman deats ; )
Post a Comment